Sunday, April 7, 2019


7th April 2019
 Sunil B. Chabria
Lawyer | Investor | Blogger
Tempus Fugit Ergo Carpe diem
(Time Flies therefore seize the day)


Friends ,
GREETINGS AND SALUTATIONS  ,

Welcome to www.puntersdiary.com where I share my views on Investing , Trading ,Law, Materialism and Random Musings. I hope to pen down a write up at least once in a fortnight if not weekly. I will share my investments as I churn them real time or EOD as I take on new investments , I don’t intend to recommend any stocks , rather just share my investing diary and what I find interesting about a stock – Similarly for fellow stock traders I do intend to start a puntersdiary telegram channel where I share my trades as I take them real time – and keep score  -  details will be updated soon here .

Similarly I will share my views/opinions on Law – and related topics –worth reflecting upon.

If you need to reach me you can drop me a mail at sunil@sunilchabria.com . if the question / request on Investing and/or Law is specific I will definitely try and respond in reasonable time .

Networking Requests I suggest you connect on Linkedin.

Best Regards ,
Sunil Chabria


1 comment: